duminică, 6 mai 2012

My Easter Holiday

My Easter holiday was great. I had a lot of interesting activities and I enjoyed most of them. Let me tell you what I’ve done. In the first three days, I only played video games, watched TV and video clips on my smartphone. The first major activity that I did was to paint the eggs. It actually was cool, but took some time. I had to go to buy the eggs and the colours by myself. The part that I truly enjoyed was the painting of the eggs. Me and a friend of mine decorated did the decorations together, but we ended painting each other. The second major think that I did was making a pancake called “Pasca”. It is such a delicious cake! There was not so complicated to be prepared, but there was a mess in the hole kitchen when I finished the work. I had to clean up everything alone. If you are asking where my parents were, they worked all the time. Other important thing that I did was to prepare the house for the guests. So I had to clean my bedroom, again alone. There was a lot of work to be done, but I enjoyed it anyway. These are the most interesting moments from my holiday.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu